Saturday, May 29, 2010

Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks Swatches + Reviews - Mauve and Soft Nude



So today I stopped by Priceline and in the Revlon section. I got two :D


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




price: $22 each / but there's a promotion of Buy 1 get 1 free on :D

pros:
  • super moisturising
  • ♥ packaging


cons:
  • quite sheer
  • wears off quick
  • limited range of lipsticks to choose from


notes:


soft nude-


Photobucket
at takes a few layers to turn out.. but I still like it :D!


mauve-


Photobucket
it's not much of a mauve, more of a pinkish version!

Would I recommend this product?
If you're after a sheer lipstick then this is for you! But because of the sheerness it takes a lot of layers to pack on which is disappointing to me.


Would I repurchase?
No. Not worth the price for something so sheer.
I really like Mauve! It's such a cute colour :-)
Go buy it! Since there's an offer on, take advantage of it!

Happy Shopping !




xo, arsyparsy

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you can barely see the Soft Nude. Mauve is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't really see that Soft Nude :$ But Yeah.. Mauve is really nice.. I'm looking for a pink lippie too :$ But a nude-pink lippie... I ordered some from NYX today.... But I really want Lancome's or MACs LOL I'll just see if Nude-pink suits me or not HEHEHEH

    @ your question. Idk.. You're suppose to reply on your page.. but then people wont get notified :{ So yer. That's totally up to you. I usually reply on my page though :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah when I put on the nude, I was like wtf... LOL
    ohhh, just go to Myers and try out the testers :P! Nude - nude/pink suits everyone!!!! did you already order the NYX stuff? I can tell you some good ones to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy